Our moods can change rapidly and sometimes it feels as though it is difficult to just get through the day.
Here are some questions that can help you identify why you might be feeling moody:
- Are you generally happy or sad?
- Do you feel angry or irritated?
- Do you get stressed?
- Have you tried to cut yourself?
- Are you being bullied?
- Has someone close to you died?
- Are your parents going through a divorce?
This zone looks at problems that can alter your mood (sometimes there is no reason, just those dreaded hormones) and we will try and give you some information that might help you cope.
If the problem is not covered or things are not working out, send us an email and ask us, or drop in to talk to us.