- What subjects to study for GCSE
- Whether you want to do a new Diploma check out www.learningtrust.co.uk/
- Whether to do Applied and Vocational Qualifications
When you are 16-19 years old you will have to make decisions about:
- Whether you want to continue in education
- Do you want to study A levels?
- What about the new Diploma?
- Whether you want to do Applied and Vocational Qualifications
- Whether NVQs are for you
There are lots of education options which can be confusing. Connexions advisers can really help you sort out your options and advise you on other issues that might affect your decision such as being able to get financial assistance.
You can also visit www.learningtrust.co.uk which gives you all the detail about your options. They also have booklets that you can look at and maybe talk through with your parents and friends to help you decide.
Check out our useful links for more ways to get information.